Additional logins for the Uluro programs can be made in uSetup. This will also allow an administrator user the ability to lock/unlock accounts and change passwords.
- Open uSetup and go to the "Configure" menu at the top. Select "User Maintenance" from the drop-down menu.
- Create a new user and password in the "User Maintenance" screen. The check boxes on the right show which portions of the Uluro programs.
- "Enabled" check box enables/disables an account.
- "Administrator" check box grants a user access to all the permissions options on the right
- "Locked" allows an administrative user (a user with access to "USER MAINTENANCE") to unlock an account after too many failed login attempts
- "Change PW Flag" forces a user to change their password immediately after logging in to one of the Uluro programs